8 feb 2015

Digital Progress

Hiya!

My first ever video is up!
Well okay technically it isn't my first ever but don't mind that, just watch the darn video please




It's taken hours to edit because I'm a total noob at editing and computers in general. I tried to make it so that there was some synergy between the footage and the music, but after a while that got too hard and took too much time as I was running out of usable footage, energy and well, time.

All footage was recorded with a 1M camera that for some reason made backflips blurry.

I'm just happy it's up and I'm happy I can go to sleep now because man, it's been some week for me.
Because of my desire for a bed under my extremely hot bottom, I'll now end this blog message.

Though if you're not tired, you might want to have a look at http://www.gymvereniginggendringen.nl/ , to decide whether or not you want to come have a look someday. We ran out of girls recently too so if you are one and you want lots of attention, just visit. We're not super creepy though. If that's what you were looking for, sorry.

I wanted to go to bed...

Have a nice weekend,
bai

Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSy8bSupTqE

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten