2 jan 2015

Progress

Is slow. Lately I haven't really been progressing in anything. I like to think I am trying very hard but if you look solely at my behaviour and what i have been doing, you wouldn't see it. I haven't really been training, I haven't done much for school so far, but I don't really feel like I've rested either.
Every day I wake up and have the best new day's resolutions and then when I get out of bed I just don't do anything.

Anyway, enough whining. I guess it's a good thing I still have hope every day.I can't wait til it's Friday night because that's when training starts again. I'm a member of the freerunning group TRICKS.

If you want to come take a look sometime, our HQ is at Prinsenhof 2A 7081DG Gendringen (, the Netherlands).
We train every Friday, from 19:30 to 20:30 
Be sure to bring comfy clothing if you want to join in

If you're afraid of going, don't be :D
Just to be nice, I'll give you some links so you can have a little peek (but there's nothing like seeing it for real!).
Gymvereniging Gendringen's Facebookpage
Gymvereniging Gendringen's official webpage
Gymvereniging Gendringen's Youtube channel

Most of what you'll find by clicking those links is about our enemies friends the gymnasts though, so please, if you're interested, come and watch, I'll make sure to have (FREE!!!) cookies ready.

Happy new year btw ;p

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten