24 dec 2014

Update

Today's Wednesday, which means there's about 1,5 week left of holiday-days.
For those of you wondering: my first video will be about the backflip. It's supposed to become a sort-of-educational video which would show the watchers that if I can move freely, they can move freely. I think the backflip is perfectly suited for what I'm trying to achieve; it's (supposedly) an easy trick to do, it's well known all over the world, and yet still, it is an awesome trick which amazes me every time I see it.

I'm progressing slowly though, but I'm fine with that. I'd rather go slow than fast because in my opinion a calmly executed backflip looks way cooler than a rushed backflip.

It's raining today, so what I'm going to do is bake some cupcakes or brownies and then see whether it's still raining, if not, I'll do some backflips :D.

I know, you didn't come here to read my rambling about cupcakes and whatnot. To satisfy your hunger for Parkour, you can click here, here, or here. Or here.

For more information on the backflip, watch this, this, or this.

I'd like to thank Google translate and Youtube for helping me make this post, and Google Blogger for make it so easy to implant links into a post because I'm usually really bad at that stuff.

All people supporting me as well ofc!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten